The Airtel Mitra app is a user-friendly app that allows customers to manage their retailer accounts. It offers a clean and simple interface with no usage charges. It also features a live balance and notifies users when their balance falls below a certain amount. The Mitra app has many new features and a responsive user interface. With this mobile application, you can easily check your account balance, order extra services, and receive notifications in real-time.
Table of contents
Mitra App allows you to change your settings and choose your time zone. The app will notify you when your balance is low and allow you to revert your recharge request in less than 15 minutes. You can also select what notifications you want to receive and the type of password you would like to use. The Mitra app can be downloaded from the play store and is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. To set up your account and recharge, simply visit the Mitra website.
The Mitra app is free and can be found in the Play Store. It manages your Airtel account and keeps all your main services in one place. The Mitra app is available for both Android and iOS devices. This app has a menu that lists all of your options. It is a very simple, user-friendly way to recharge your phone and activate your SIM. It has many features. However, it may not be the best choice for everyone.
Airtel Mitra App Features
- Live balance and a notification when the balance falls below the minimum amount
- View tariff plans of full talk time, top ups, daily packs, SMS, internet packs and roaming packs of not just 1 state but all states in India
- Live updates of last 20 transactions on LAPU (retailer to customer)
- Search functionality for searching up to 72 hours of LAPU transactions
- Raise wrong recharge reversal request and get it reversed within 15 mins of request
- LAPU purchased from FSE up to 72 hours
- Keep track of all the commissions received from LAPU at real time and the monthly backend commissions
- Find the status of a customer activation initiated by the retailer
- Reset LAPU MPIN through the app
- Send queries/ complaints on FSE service levels at the touch of a button